Monday, April 25, 2011

Potential Fashionista Column: India :D


Although I've never seen with my own eyes, I've always had an adoration towards my other heritage India. I've been fascinated by its cultural beauty, countless languages that are spoken among Indian people, diversity of each region, and, of course, delicious Indian food!

I'd like to take my column as an opportunity to explore a part of my roots, India, by introducing Saree which is a traditional clothes and Henna (Mehndi) which is a temporary tattoo made of flowering plants.

And I hope my next column will be enjoyed by as many readers as possible. Thanks! ;)
                                                           
                                                               Body Art Mehndi (Henna)




                                                                                               Wedding Dress


                                                                                Bollywood Start Rai Aishwarya

                                      
                                                                              India's traditional clothes: Saree

No comments:

Post a Comment